Here we have a nice little gathering of all of the things we find so endearing about our men folk. Thanks to the ladies who cared to share their input. I’m sure there will be further opportunity in the future as there’s plenty more where these came from 😀
10. If you shave your beard of six months in to the sink, your beardy man hair will clog said sink.
9. If you wash a dirty, oily oven tray in the clean soapy water before everything else, then everything else will become dirty and oily…
8. Why, for the love of all that is holy, do you insist on using three spoons to make one cup of tea?! Three!
7. Oh, look! The magic sock fairy has gathered up the ever-growing sock pile from your side of the bed and sprightly carried them off to the laundry basket. Lalala, off she goes, skippity hop! And! She has put them inside the laundry basket…not on top, not next to it…INSIDE IT!
6. You know if you empty that bin you could fit your leftover sandwich/banana peel/pizza crust (just eat them!) inside the bin, without smearing ketchup on the lid…just a thought 🙂
5. When exactly did we assemble an obstacle course on your side of the bed? No, wait, it’s just your shoes, clothes, cups, plates, bank statements, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the cat.
4. How to wash up like a man (No, it’s not macho)
a) Pile everything in to the washing up bowl.
b) Fill bowl with tepid, soap-less water.
c) Leave for 20 minutes whilst you sit and contemplate how awesome you are at washing up.
d) Go back to the sink, pick things out one by one, giving them a little shake and place them all precariously on the drying rack. Strategically balanced like you’re competing in the Buckaroo World Championship!
3. Please, continue to breathe like that, I dare you.
2. I’ve just witnessed you got to the toilet and NOT wash your hands. Why on earth would you think it is acceptable to touch me?!?!
1. The most annoying thing of all is that you’re still so easy to love, even with all of your faults! At least I’m sure that’s how all of the women feel who participated 😉
*This is in no way a run down of the behaviour of my significant other, he has zero bad habits, in fact he’s practically perfect in every way xx
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂
‘Blind faith is no way to run a world’ – Victor Stenger