I love a good day out, to the park, a museum, the beach. I’m not the biggest fan of people. People can be the total ruin of my day! I’m making progress though..I’d say that I like at least 3 more people now than I did this time last year 😀
Here’s 5 “rules” I follow for any occasion!
- Practice your ‘Hi!, we’re having a great time’ smile for every single person you come across. You’ll soon spot the other fakers. Over-enthusiastic grins and wide crazy eyes! Something like this…
- Cram your pockets and bag with snacks and drinks that you won’t eat or drink because everyone wants over-priced bottles of water and ice-cream.
- Don’t forget to re-mortgage your house beforehand so you can buy the water and ice-cream.
- A dash of rum in your bottle of coke is acceptable.A hip flask would be cooler but tends to draw some unwanted attention…police, social workers, judgmental do-gooders.
- Remember Garth having a good time…he kept his cool…