In no particular order…
I thought I would give this a go. I’ve never been a big album listener. I know some people get all orgasmic over albums and they’re all like,
“You’ve NEVER heard [insert big name group album title here] by [big name group]. Wow, you’ve never lived mate”.
F**k off Steve. You’re a legend in your mind and you need to sit down and shut up. It’s an album, calm down.
Some of my album choices may offend you, and by you I mean my Dad.
I don’t even know if I can make it to 10.. let’s see.
- Elephant – White Stripes. This album reminds me of being in Spain, with my brother, driving up in to the mountains and being terrified of him almost driving over the edge! Good times.
- Smash -The Offspring. Smash and Dookie were mine and my friends soundtrack to our holiday to Australia. We thought we were so cool.
- Dookie – Greenday. See above.
- Jagged Little Pill – Alanis Morisette. My 90’s.
- The Beatles (aka The White Album) – The Beatles. This is the only album where it’s acceptable to be just like ‘Steve the Legend’. If I could only listen to one album for the rest of my life, this would be it.
- Be Not Nobody – Vanessa Carlton. Beautiful album, not everyone’s cup of tea but I like it.
- Songs About Jane – Maroon5. Definitely their best album, I’ve not heard any of their other albums and I don’t need to because this one is awesome.
- Let Go – Avril Lavigne. This is my go to shouty album when I’m tired of Alanis but not quite in the mood to be ‘Offspring’ shouty…
- Carry on up the Charts – Beautiful South. Genius!
- Come Away with Me – Norah Jones. Ahhh Norah Jones with your sultry tones…
It would seem I can make it to 10. I would definitely struggle to get anymore but I don’t need to because I said top 10!
“The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread”
– Mother Theresa.