Aaaah Pride. What an absolutely incredible day. A whole entire day dedicated to being proud of who you are. Gay, straight, bi, trans, pan… Obviously I know that technically the day is reserved to celebrate the openness and acceptance … Continue reading Leeds Pride 2017
I may have a similar post to this somewhere but the things that make us happy can change on a daily basis. The big things will remain the same, such as friends, family, partners, children etc, but the little things will fluctuate. You might discover a new series on Netflix that you love or find a new flavour of syrup for your coffee, it could be anything.
So here I have a, possibly, new list of ten things that make me happy, that I can think of right now.
My pets. Their squishy little faces always cheer me up 🙂
Heidi, Sherlock and Gwen
2. A perfectly made cup of tea. My Grandad’s were the best but Chris’ aren’t too bad 😛
3. Ducks… I don’t need to explain this one. How could this not make you happy!
4. Doggies! Again, what else can I say? I just want to shnuffle his face! Eeeee!!
5. Trees. They’re just majestic. (Or ‘leafy’, if you’re a fan of Phoebe Buffay)
6. Reading makes me happy because it relaxes me. It’s an escape from real life.
7. It really makes me happy when my teenage son laughs with me. It’s an enormous achievement just to get him to smile, so laughter is like winning the lottery 🙂
9. Running. As much as the build up to it completely kills me, I do love it when I’m out there.
Don’t ever let anyone make you think you’re not good enough.
Follow your dreams right now! Don’t wait until tomorrow,
next week, next year. Stop planning, start doing 🙂